joi, 27 octombrie 2011

Marketing si comunicare

Am scris treaba de mai jos. Nu stiu ce inseamna, e in engleza. Nu stiu nici ce sa fac cu ea. Asa ca o pun pe blog:


As a marketing man, of course I would like you to buy my product. But this is not why I’m here. I am here to identify what you needs are, what your wishes are, and if my product can satisfy any of that or help you in any way. I do not want to trick you into buying my product. I will advise you against it and would not agree to you buying it if I would think it is not suited. Also, I would be the first one to recommend you a product of our competitors if it fits you better. My product will also have a different price depending on whether it satisfies a need – in which case it would be cheaper, or a wish – in which case it will be more expensive. I would do my best to have my product customized to your needs and wishes as much as possible. And I’m not just saying these. I fully believe in what I’m saying to you right now and I do it because I’m fully confident of the product I am selling.  Also, should it be the case that you will eventually not purchase my product, two things will happen:  
1. I will learn how to make the product better, which eventually will bring me more customers;
2. I will have earned your trust, which makes it very likely that we will do business together at some point in the future. 


I am an ethical marketer. Now, if you would be so kind to let me begin…

Mi-ar placea ca toti oamenii de vanzari sa fie asa. O parte chiar sunt.

Niciun comentariu: