But here's a few of the quotes though:
* 'Just because it’s common sense doesn’t mean it’s common practice.'
* 'A great player can only do so much on his own. [...] No matter how breathtaking his one-on-one moves, if he is out of sync psychologically with everyone else, the team will never achieve the harmony needed to win a championship.'
* 'From ancient theology to contemporary psychology, our words shape our story and this story becomes the framework for our behaviours; and our behaviours determine the way we lead our life and the way we run our organizations.'
* 'You don't own the jersey, you're just the body in the jersey at the time'
* 'Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.' (Albert Schweitzer)
* 'Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth' (Muhammad Ali)